International Congress 2022
We have been absolutely overwhelmed by the positive response to our return to a fully in-person International Congress – hundreds of you have already signed up and more delegates continue to register every day.
This year’s Congress will be taking place from Monday 20 – Thursday 23 June 2022 in the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC).
We are very much looking forward to a return to a face-to-face event, and will build on many of the welcome innovations from our successful virtual Congress in 2021.
We will be recording content from the Congress to enable you to catch up on sessions that you may have missed or want to watch again.
These recordings will be included in the fee for the whole Congress. You will also be able to purchase the recordings after the Congress has taken place, so if you are unable to travel to Edinburgh you can still catch up on everything you may have missed.
We are also pleased to announce that we will once again be developing a ‘fringe’ programme giving you more opportunities to meet with colleagues in informal settings and offering poster presenters the welcome opportunity to be published in a special supplement of BJPsych Open.
The 2022 RCPsych International Congress is not to be missed so book your place ahead of our early bird deadline (31 March) to secure the best rate and we look forward to welcoming you to Edinburgh this summer!
See below for a reminder of what is included in a whole conference fee (day rates are also available):
- Your pick of over 70 sessions and masterclasses over all four days of the Congress. Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer.
- Access to over 120 hours of educational content and more CPD points than ever before when booking the whole Congress. (We have also applied for EACCME accreditation)
- 17 fantastic international keynote sessions.
- A revamped social and networking programme allowing you to make the most of seeing colleagues and friends again in one place.
- The cultural Congress Fringe, giving you the chance to explore and unwind with wellbeing sessions, yoga, meditation, networking lunches and breakfasts, a Dean’s quiz and drinks reception.
- An exhibition hall with over 40 exhibition stand for you to explore.
- Over 600 ePoster presentations with dynamic content, showcasing the very latest in psychiatric research, all within our ePoster Hub sitting at the very heart of the conference centre.
- Opportunities to network and interact with fellow psychiatrists from all over the world.
- Access to our brand-new Congress app, with full details of the Congress sessions, speakers, networking, and games.
- Recordings of all presentations (subject to speaker permission) available after the Congress has ended – please note this is only included in the price of a whole Congress fee.
Back to our February 2022 eNewsletter.