Do you want to showcase your work at this year’s RCPsych International Congress? Submit your abstract now.
Abstract submissions are now open for this year’s International Congress, which will be taking place in Edinburgh.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to display their poster in-person at the Congress, and top-scoring poster submitters will even have the opportunity to present their work at one of our rapid-fire poster sessions.
Like last year, we’ll also be publishing the original abstracts of the posters presented in a special online supplement of BJPsych Open.
The deadline for submissions is Monday 7 February 2022 – unfortunately we won’t be able to accept any abstracts submitted after this date.
Registration for Congress 2022 is now open
After an extended period of virtual interaction, this year’s in-person congress will give you the long-awaited opportunity to meet with former colleagues and fellow psychiatrists, allowing for more engagement and networking opportunities.
You will also be able to:
- attend keynote lectures from world renowned speakers
- choose from over 70 cutting edge sessions
- access to all the Fringe/mindfulness sessions
- access to the exhibition hall and the poster hall
- access our new Congress app
- attend our welcome reception
- catch up on the recordings of all presentations after the Congress has ended (only available to delegates who have purchased a whole conference fee).
Please also take the time to browse our draft programme to see the range of sessions on offer. While you are there, have a browse through our Congress guide for more detailed information about what is on offer this year and what to look out for.
With so much on offer make sure to not miss out on Congress 2022! Book your place before 31 March 2022 to save as much as £55!
Back to our January 2022 eNewsletter.