- Closing date : 02/10/2020
The Liaison Psychiatry Working Group is responsible to the SACs in general adult and old age psychiatry, who report to the Education and Training Committee.
At present, the primary focus of the Liaison Psychiatry Working Group is the development of the new liaison endorsement curriculum, due to be implemented in 2021.
The Chair will be required to:
- chair and lead the working group meetings
- act as a representative and articulate the views of the committee at relevant faculty and educational committee meetings
- assist with undertaking reviews of the curriculum and assessment methodology to ensure they are fit for purpose and continue to conform to the needs of both the profession and the regulatory requirements of the GMC
- a consultant in liaison psychiatry?
- able to demonstrate an enhanced educational leadership role within your Deanery/LETB
- able to demonstrate experience as an Educational Supervisor
- able to demonstrate appropriate resource management skills and effective communication skills
- able to demonstrate an awareness of standards, behaviours and attitudes of the 'Good Medical Practice' and the GMC’s Generic Professional Capabilities (GPC) Framework in medical education and training (GMC, 2017)
If you would like an opportunity to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 October 2020.