- Location : London
- Status : 3 year contract
- Salary : Secondment / Consultant (£500 per day)
- Closing date : 19/04/2021
- Interview date : 06/05/2021
- Quality networks and accreditation programmes – we develop service standards and review services against them to help them improve the quality of care they offer. We currently have 27 networks with over 1550 services participating.
- National clinical audits – our national audits review patient care and outcomes against explicit criteria. We report back to providers to help them plan and implement changes. We are currently running two national audits on behalf of the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) looking at the care of people with dementia and people with psychosis.
The successful candidate will be a psychiatrist with knowledge and experience of quality assurance, improvement and clinical audit. They will be an experienced leader and be able to support the continued growth of the Centre.
To find out more about the work of the CCQI please visit www.rcpsych.ac.uk/ccqi
How to apply
For more information and instructions on how to apply, please download the following documents:
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing date: Monday 19 April 2021 at 10am
Interview dates: Thursday 6 May 2021 (via Microsoft Teams)
The College is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Charity registration no. 228636
No agencies or publications please.