- Location : London
- Status : Permanent contract
- Salary : £34,932 per annum
- Closing date : 26/01/2022
- Interview date : 10/02/2022
- Deputy Programme Manager across Perinatal Quality Network (PQN) and Quality Network for Eating Disorders (QED)
- Deputy Programme Manager across Quality Network for Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (QN-PICU) and Quality Network for Prison Mental Health Services (QNPMHS)
Candidates are advised to state the Deputy Programme Manager role(s) of their choice in their cover letter.
The successful candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check.
The Royal College of Psychiatrists is the professional membership body for psychiatrists and promotes excellent care for people with mental illness. It has 19,000 members and engages with the government and the media as the leading voice of the UK’s mental health services. The College is a values-based organisation and, in 2019, was named Charity of the Year in the European Diversity Awards.
We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture, a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We aim to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
We will consider putting into place appropriate reasonable adjustments for candidates who may have a disability.
For any queries, please email HRrecruitment@rcpsych.ac.uk.
How to apply
For more information and instructions on how to apply, please download the following documents:
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing date: Wednesday 26 January 2022 at 10am
Interview date: Thursday 10 February 2022 - via Microsoft Teams
The College is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Charity registration no. 228636
No agencies or publications please.