- Location : Virtual
- Status : 5 years - Approximately 1 day per month, with potential for more time commitment within the first 3-6 months of the role
- Salary : Voluntary
- Closing date : 31/03/2022
The Lead Editor for CAFPEB will lead on the strategic output of the College’s mental health information for children, young people and involved adults (whether parents, carers or professionals).
The Lead Editor will work with the three editors on CAFPEB, the Chair of PEEB, under which CAFPEB sits, and the Mental Health Information Officer to strategically plan the outputs of the information, and to ensure that children and young people are represented in the information produced by the College.
- Lead meetings of CAFPEB, which will be held four times per year either remotely, or elsewhere.
- Lead an annual planning meeting, and from that make a set of recommendations to the Chair of PEEB on key priorities
- Provide oversight of ongoing resource development, working closely with the Mental Health Information Officer to ensure all resources have the right level of input from topic experts.
- Follow and promote the established College processes for producing high quality patient and carer information resources.
- Uphold and promote the College values of Courage, Innovation, Respect, Collaboration, Learning and Excellence.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this post, please submit a CV and a covering letter demonstrating experience (no more than one side of A4) to email@example.com
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Holly Davis-Bollard, Mental Health Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the full job description for this role.
Closing date: 11 March 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed, via Microsoft Teams/Zoom
The College values a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves.