- Location : London
- Status : Permanent
- Salary : £41,650 per annum
- Closing date : 12/10/2020
- Interview date : 26/10/2020
Candidates are advised to state the Programme Manager role(s) of their choice in their covering letter.
The successful candidate will be a good team player with experience of project and people management and working in quality improvement, audit or research, ideally in healthcare. Excellent organisational, report writing and communication skills are required. Responsibilities will also include: supervising team members and budgets; recruiting mental health services to participate; managing data; organising events and training; collaborating with key stakeholders including clinicians, patients, carers and partner organisations and enabling and supporting quality improvement within the CCQI.
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Accreditation Service (ECTAS)
- Home Treatment Accreditation Scheme (HTAS)
- Memory Services National Accreditation Programme (MSNAP)
- Psychiatric Liaison Accreditation Network (PLAN)
- Quality Network for Forensic Mental Health Services (QNFMHS)
- Quality Network for Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (QNPICU)
- Quality Network for Prison Mental Health Services (QNPMHS)
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
The College values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves.
We only recruit the best and in return for your commitment, the College offers an attractive salary and benefits.
For any queries, please email HRrecruitment@rcpsych.ac.uk.
How to apply
For more information and instructions on how to apply, please download the following documents:
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing date: Monday 12 October 2020 at 10am
Interview dates: Monday 26 October or Thursday 29 October 2020 - via Microsoft Teams
The College is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Charity registration no. 228636
No agencies or publications please.