- Location : London
- Status : Permanent / 6-month fixed term contract
- Salary : £25,500
- Closing date : 20/12/2018
About the roles
The College Centre for Quality Improvement (CCQI) is a multi-disciplinary team of quality improvement workers who evaluate, audit and research mental health services. We are expanding the work that we carry out and are now seeking dynamic and proactive people for the following roles:
- Project Worker - Commissioning for Quality and Innovation Project (CQUIN) x 1 (6-month fixed term contract)
- Project Worker - Community of Communities (CofC) x 1 (Permanent role)
- Project Worker - National Clinical Audit of Anxiety and Depression (NCAAD) x 1 (Permanent role)
- Project Worker - Community Based Psychological Therapy Services (APPTS) x 1 (Permanent role)
- Project Worker - Prescribing Observatory for Mental Health (POMH-UK) x 1 (Permanent role)
The successful candidates will organise data collection and will arrange and attend meetings, and visits to services, working with clinicians and service users to improve mental health services. They will provide administrative support to the project, analyse data as well as writing reports. This is an ideal job for someone looking for a career in quality improvement or health service development. The successful candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check.
We only recruit the best and in return for your commitment and expertise we offer great benefits and the chance to make your mark on our work.
How to apply
Candidates are advised to state the Project Worker role/s of their choice in their cover letter.
For more information and instructions on how to apply, please download the following documents:
For any other queries, please e-mail HR@rcpsych.ac.uk.
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing date: Thursday 20 December 2018 @ 10am
- Monday 7 January 2019 (NCCAD/POMH-UK/CQUIN)
- Tuesday 8 January 2019 (APPTS/CofC)
The College is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Charity registration no. 228636