- Location : London
- Status : Permanent role
- Salary : £25,758 - £28,347 per annum
- Closing date : 04/04/2022
- Interview date : 13/04/2022
A great opportunity has become available for a Research Assistant to join the National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health.
The successful candidate will:
- support and assist the senior researcher in in the development of mental health guidance, evaluations, competence frameworks, systematic reviews, research reports and articles for peer-reviewed publications, and other research tasks
- search for research literature, sift articles, assist in data extraction, data synthesis and quality appraisal and contribute to the writing of reviews
- contribute to the design of questionnaires and focus groups, and the analysis of this qualitative data.
The College is seeking an individual who has a good degree in psychology (or related field), has experience of identifying, retrieving and appraising research literature and extracting and analysing data, and is familiar with qualitative methods.
The successful candidate will also have a proven ability to communicate and present information in a clear and concise fashion and be able to work independently and as part of a small team.
The successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check.
The College values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves.
We only recruit the best and in return for your commitment, the College offers an attractive salary and benefits.
For any queries, please email HRrecruitment@rcpsych.ac.uk.
How to apply
For more information and instructions on how to apply, please download the following documents:
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing date: Monday 4 April 2022 at 10am
Interview date: Wednesday 13 April 2022 (via Microsoft Teams)
The College is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Charity registration no. 228636
No agencies or publications please.