- Status : 5 year term / 1 p.a. per month
- Salary : Voluntary role
- Closing date : 31/05/2019
- Interview date : 13/06/2019
Applications are invited for the post of a trainee doctor advisor for the Psychiatrists’ Support Service Committee.
This voluntary post is most suitable for an empathic trainee doctor who understands the range of issues affecting psychiatrists and who will be able to offer appropriate signposting, advice and support to their colleagues.
There are two components to the post:
- To be a doctor advisor and assist in responding to calls from members to the Psychiatrists’ Support Service.
- To be a member of the PSS Committee in providing advice to the direction of the service and an input to case discussion. The Committee meets three times a year and there are occasional ad hoc teleconferences between meetings.
College members who would like to be considered for this post should email their CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) outlining their experience for this post to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
- Read the job description (PDF)
Applications should be received by 12pm on Friday 31 May 2019 and interviews will be held in London on Thursday 13 June 2019.