RCPsych Insight Winter 2020–21
- Two trainees from Palestine discuss the obstacles faced by the state’s mental health services and how an RCPsych project is helping.
- Why training on eating disorders is a must for all doctors, not just specialists.
- Why rising unemployment is an issue for psychiatrists.
- Exploring the mental health needs of people coping with terminal illness.
- Celebrating successes: Introducing the Association of Black Psychiatrists-UK and reflecting on 25 years of RCPsych’s Women and Mental Health Special Interest Group.
Download Issue 14