RCPsych Insight Autumn 2021
- The College prepares to make its voice heard at COP26, with the message that the climate emergency is a mental health crisis.
- RCPsych responds to the consultation for the Women’s Health Strategy for England, which should set out an ambitious and positive new agenda with women’s voices at the centre.
- The Mental Health Watch website relaunches and is easier to use than ever.
- The College proposes an action plan following its first membership survey results.
- Exploring an initiative to increase awareness of non-pharmaceutical interventions for insomnia.
Download issue 17