We’ve updated our online COVID-19 guidance for clinicians – and our journals have featured editorials and articles on the pandemic.
Updates to COVID-19 guidance for clinicians
- New guidance published on services for people with eating disorders
- Added letter from NHS England/Improvement on testing asymptomatic patients
- New guidance published on managing individuals with alcohol problems
- New content on medical psychotherapy under 'Community mental health settings'
- Updated information on Personal Protective Equipment, including in relation to CPR in mental health settings.
- New eLearning hub content, including a podcast on PTSD and COVID-19 and on the lessons from Ebola applied to COVID-19
- Further details on extensions of S12 and AC approvals
- Further details on ADHD added to guidance on providing medication
- New information on organisational wellbeing with our wellbeing advice and support
Articles appearing in our journals
Back to 1 May COVID-19 Update.