Can you believe that the RCPsych's first Virtual International Congress is just over one week away?
With a programme packed full of amazing content, a great lineup of keynote speakers, and an opportunity to network with thousands of psychiatrists from all over the globe, what are you waiting for?
A record breaking 2,500+ delegates have already booked their place and there is still time for you to do the same.
Please note that all ticket prices will increase on Friday 18 June 2021, so grab yours at the lowest price while you still can.
Don't miss out, it looks to be our biggest and best Congress to date!
Preparing for Congress 2021
With so much on offer at this year’s Congress why not take the time to:
- Familiarise yourself with some of the platform images/guidance, all of which can be found via our Congress Guide
- We will be opening the platform on Friday 18 June for you to familiarise yourself with it ahead of the event, be sure to log in and half a look around.
- Take a look through our scientific programme, with over 120 hours of CPD material there is something for everyone.
- View the Congress Cultural Fringe programme. Take a look at our programme of activities guaranteed to make you laugh, get you moving and get you thinking - all from the comfort of your home (all included in the price of your Congress fee)
- Take the time to read more about each of our 17 fantastic keynotes speaking at this year's Congress.
- Read through our FAQs - please note if you have purchased a Congress ticket expect to receive your joining instructions/links by Friday 18th June.
Please also remember that all sessions will be made available for you to watch on-demand for up to 6 months post Congress, so there is no need to worry if you can't necessarily attend live.
The countdown to Congress is well and truly on. We can't wait to see you there!
Back to 10 June 2021 Members' update.