Don’t miss our free webinar this afternoon in which we will discuss the complexity around assessing and managing young onset dementia.
In a case-based talk at 4pm we will be looking at the following:
- Specialist assessment and management of young onset dementia
- Recent advances in the understanding of young onset dementia
- Interplay with neurology
- Transition between different services: mental health services, memory services, neurology, primary care, local authorities and specialist tertiary services.
The speakers will be:
- Dr Mohan Bhat, Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist, Associate Medical Director for Barking and Dagenham North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Janet Carter, Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry, Older Adults Community Mental Health Team and Memory Service, Romford
- Dr Paul Gallagher, Psychiatrist, East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Joanne Hew, Psychiatrist, East London NHS Foundation Trust
Back to 11 February 2021 Members' update.