We are now just over one week away from our first in-person International Congress in three years!
We can’t wait to welcome you back and see you all in Edinburgh.
There is still time to book your ticket for this previously sold-out event. Make sure you register online by Thursday 16 June to avoid registration queues at the venue.
We have a fantastic line up of keynote speakers from across the world confirmed, including Dr Geoffrey Reed, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Mental Health and Substance Use, World Health Organization, Professor Francesca Happé, Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London and Professor James T.R. Walters, Director, MRC Centre for Neuropsychiatric Genetics and Genomics, Cardiff University.
Alongside our keynote speakers, you will have the opportunity to engage with fellow psychiatrists, choose from over 70 cutting edge sessions, network with colleagues from around the world in our revamped social and networking programme and earn up to 22 CPD points all under one roof.
If you are booking to attend the whole Congress, you will also gain access to recordings of the sessions to view in your own time.
This means that you will have the opportunity to watch not just some, but all of those sessions of interest to you.
Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer. If you are purchasing individual day tickets you will need to pay for the recordings separately.
Don’t miss out and book today!
- Access to over 120 hours of educational content and more CPD points than ever before when booking the whole Congress
- All content will be available on demand for 6 months following the Congress for you to view in your own time and is included in the Whole Congress booking fee
- Over 70 sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more
- 17 fantastic international keynote speakers
- A revamped social and networking programme allowing you to make the most of seeing colleagues and friends again in one place
- The cultural Congress Fringe, giving you the chance to explore and unwind with wellbeing sessions, yoga, meditation, networking lunches and breakfasts, a Dean’s quiz and drinks reception
- Over 600 ePoster presentations with dynamic content, showcasing the very latest in psychiatric research, all within our ePoster Hub sitting at the very heart of the conference centre
Back to 9 June 2022 Members' update.