Our COVID-19 Guidance for Clinicians web information has been updated over the last week as we work to provide you with the information you need during the pandemic.The following sections have been updated.
- Additional resources are available in the eLearning hub well being for staff section, including new podcasts
- Updates to the PPE section relating to CPR
- New guidance on setting up a COVID-19 Ethics Committee
- Shared new DHSC guidance on the Mental Capacity Act (2005) (MCA) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Additional new NHS England/Improvement workforce guidance for mental health, learning disabilities and autism, and specialised commissioning services to our section on workforce
- Expanded digital guidance to include coding, IAPT guidance and Welsh remote consultations resources
- Additional information on the patients and carers page about allowing people with significant health conditions to exercise more than once a day and signposting to the 24/7 urgent mental health telephone services
Back to April 2020 eNewsletter.