The Congress will take place from 21 to 24 June 2021 on an exciting interactive and immersive event platform that will look very different from our online events so far.
We have reduced rates available until 31 March, just under 1 week, so book now to avoid missing out!
We have a fantastic line up of keynote speakers already confirmed including;
- Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England and Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government
- Professor Sir Michael Marmot, Director of the Institute of Health Equity, UCL Department of Epidemiology & Public Health
- Professor Prabha Chandra, Professor of Psychiatry, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore
- Professor Cynthia Bulik, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Karolinska Institutet
We also have a number of new and exciting innovations this year, key highlights include;
- Access to over 120 hours of educational content and more CPD points than ever before - We have applied for EACCME accreditation
- All content will be available on demand for 6 months following the Congress for you to view in your own time
- Over 50 sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more.
- Our new Congress Lounge which will host more in-depth interactive sessions, including extended Q&A with our keynote speakers
- The cultural Congress Fringe, giving you the chance to explore and unwind with wellbeing sessions, music, theatre, poetry and film
- Network and interact with fellow psychiatrists from across the world in our fringe social sessions
- Over 600 online poster presentations with dynamic content and double the number of rapid fire poster presentations
Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer.
The Congress Team
Phone: 020 3618 4199
Back to our March 2021 eNewsletter.