To support you during this difficult time, the College has launched a series of free live webinars, which offer a solution-focused approach to the COVID-19 pandemic.
So far in total, our webinars have been visited an amazing 11,500 times.
Below you can catch up with previous webinars, and you can also sign up for next week’s webinar, COVID-19: Working on the Front Line.
Catch up with yesterday’s webinar, COVID-19: An International Perspective
Our latest webinar yesterday took place yesterday with hundreds of members joining us live.
This week we focussed on the pandemic in other countries, with updates from some of our International Divisions.
Dr Roger Ng, President of the Hong Kong College of Psychiatrists and Secretary of Education at the World Psychiatric Association presented a perspective from Hong Kong.
Dr Manoj Kumar, Clinical Director of MHAT India gave an update from India and Professor Petrus de Vries, Chair of the African Division provided an African perspective.
The webinar closed with a live Q&A session, facilitated by Professor Wendy Burn.
Watch previous webinars
Our highly popular webinars have covered a variety of topics including:
- the ethical challenges of COVID-19 in mental health
- using technology in psychiatry during the pandemic
- updates to the Mental Health Act following the emergency coronavirus legislation
- information for trainees and trainers during the pandemic, and
- COVID-19 and people with intellectual disability.
Back to May 2020 eNewsletter.