Do you work in a service which could benefit from joining the College’s Quality Network for Eating Disorders?
About the Quality Network for Eating Disorders (QED)
Our Quality Network for Eating Disorders (QED) works with inpatient and community services to assure and improve the quality of services treating people with eating disorders and their carers.
Through a comprehensive process of review, we identify and acknowledge high standards of organisation and patient care, and support other services to achieve these.
Innovating and sharing good ideas
The QED team have had the opportunity to conduct peer review visits with a small group of early-adopter services so far, and we have learnt extensively about teams' varied and often innovative ways of working, while discussing the QED community standards in relation to their practice and further development.
With QED community membership, teams have the opportunity to:
- Receive a detailed peer review evaluation and report based on the QED community standards
- Attend the QED Annual Forum and other events throughout the year
- Access support from the QED team
- Receive an aggregated report including data from all participating services
- Access the QED discussion group and share ideas and practice with other members
- Visit another service as part of a peer review team
- Receive and contribute to QED newsletters
For more information
For more information and to express your interest in joining the network, please contact the project team on the following email address: QED project email: QED@rcpsych.ac.uk
We will also be holding a webinar to introduce the network and to use as a drop-in session for services to ask any questions and hear more about membership on Friday 6 November, from 2-2:30pm.A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to all registrants prior to the event.
Back to October 2020 eNewsletter.