ACP 360 is our 360-degree feedback system which helps you log the feedback you need for appraisal and revalidation.
ACP 360 covers eight domains:
- Emotional intelligence
- Relationships with service users
- Relationships with relatives/carers
- Relationships with other psychiatrists
- Relationships with team
Once data has been collected, you get a report presenting your results, and showing your results in the context of national benchmarks.
The tool will help you with personal development by providing structured feedback in two of the GMC’s core domains – working with colleagues and relating to patients.
ACP 360 is different from other 360 feedback systems as it is designed and validated specifically for psychiatrists, by psychiatrists.
So, why do psychiatrists choose to use our system?
- “Most reliable, this would be my third ACP 360.”
- “Efficient and timely feedback.”
- “Easiness of use and report format.”
And what do they think of it?
- “Well summarised and detailed enough to give insight for further improvement.”
- “It was simple, effective and best was the quickness in the generation of the report. The portal was showing instant updates, which was unbelievable. The staff I spoke to regarding the report was most helpful.”
- “Your system is very easy to use, and I particularly liked the regular update with number of submitted feedback forms. Keep up the good work.”
The ACP 360 team are available five days a week to assist you in collecting your 360 feedback. We offer both individual and organisation membership, and significantly competitive prices.
We are also pleased to announce that we launched a new function for our organisation members in July 2020 called Organisation Reports! These will allow organisations to see how their doctors have
performed against all other psychiatrists on the system over a set period-of-time. You can find more information on our website here. If you are interested in registering, you can do so here, or get in contact with the team by emailing ACP360@rcpsych.ac.uk if you’d like more information.
Back to September 2020 eNewsletter.