Present your poster at the International Congress 2020
02 December, 2019
This year over 600 people presented a poster at the International Congress in London over the course of the four days. Our poster viewing area is one of the main highlights of Congress and offers you the chance to present on a wide range of topics to over 2,500 psychiatrists.
We are now looking for poster abstract submissions for the 2020 Congress that will take place in Edinburgh on 29 June – 2 July. Presenting a poster at Congress gives you the opportunity to circulate your work and engage with your peers on an academic level and is an impressive addition to your CV.
Top tips for your proposal
• Make sure you have read the full guidance before submitting your abstract
• Take care to complete the online submission form as fully and as accurately as possible. Incomplete submissions will not be considered
• You can edit and amend your submission up until the deadline. Have a look through the submission portal before submitting your abstract to prepare and familiarise yourself with the required information
• Please ensure you identify who the presenting author is
• If you have more than one idea for a poster presentation you can submit multiple abstracts. Just simply login to the portal with the username and password you have created and add a new abstract
• Please submit all abstracts via our online portal. We will not accept proposals via email
• All posters will be presented in paper format and the top 60 posters will be accepted for inclusion in the oral quick-fire poster sessions
• There are a number of bursaries available to students, trainees and foundation doctors. You can apply for a bursary as part of your submission. Please ensure you complete all the information required
• The bursary is non transferrable and limited to one author per application. You cannot apply for a bursary if you are already in receipt of a bursary from the RCPsych i.e Pathfinders. If you have received a bursary in the past three years you will not be considered for the 2020 bursaries
If you have any further questions regarding your submission please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to receive abstracts is 30 January 2020. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in Edinburgh next summer.