Mentoring - What's in it for me?
05 July, 2019
Mentoring doesn’t just benefit the mentee. As a mentor you get to:
- Expand your skills in listening, rapport building, coaching, organisation
- Value the experience of helping someone else achieve new insights, grow and develop - aww!
- Meet new people also interested in these areas that you are passionate about- creating and expanding your own networks
- Gain opportunities for self reflection and seeing things from new perspectives
- Contribute to organisational success through developing the future workforce
If you want to sign up or find out more contact your Divisional Office via email.