European Federation of Psychiatric
Annual Forum 2018
||21 - 25 July 2018
||University of Bristol, United Kingdom
We're delighted to invite you to register for the European Federation of Psychiatric
Trainees (EFPT) Annual Forum 2018.
Booking is now closed for this event.
Please contact Isabel.email@example.com
for further information.
Your registration fee includes:
- Entry to all conference sessions
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Two course hot lunch Sunday- Wednesday
- Welcome drinks reception in Wills Hall Garden (Saturday 21
- International reception at Kings Weston House (Sunday 22
- Hospital visits including transport (Monday 23 July)
- Free registration for International Neuroscience Day (Tuesday
24 July) including BBQ dinner and reception on the SS Great
You will be asked to select one
of the following rates:
- £25 (delegates from Georgia, Kosova, Moldova,
- £50 (delegates from Albania,
Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herz, Hungary, Latvia,
Macedonia, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey)
- £100 (delegates from Croatia, Czech Republic,
Estonia, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia)
- £150 (delegates from Austria, Belgium, Cyprus,
France, Israel, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Spain)
- £200 (delegates from Denmark, Finland,
Germany, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK).
On the afternoon of Monday 23 July 2018, there
will be a series of visits to local clinics. When registering,
you'll be asked to indicate your preferred site. You can see
detailed descriptions of each option on the forum
- Callington Road Hospital
- The Bristol Royal Infirmary
- Southmead Hospital
- Blackberry Hill Hospital
- Glenside Hospital Museum
We highly recommend that all delegates book one of our
accommodation packages, kindly subsidised by our supporting
The packages include:
- Private bedroom from Saturday 21 July Wednesday 25 July
- Hot breakfast Sunday-Wednesday
- Formal three course fine dining Welcome Dinner (including wine)
on Saturday 21 July
- Hot dinner on Sunday 22 July
- Hot buffet dinner on Monday 23 July
- BBQ dinner on Tuesday 24 July.
£125 for four nights – shared
bathroom with other EFPT delegates (please note these rooms are in
the picturesque historic part of the building).
£150 for four nights –
private bathroom en-suite (these rooms are more modern in an annexe
behind the historic building).
Additional Nights (optional) – bed and
£31 – Accommodation with
shared bathroom Friday 20 July
£36 – Accommodation with
private bathroom Friday 20 July
£31 – Accommodation with
shared bathroom Wednesday 25 July
£36 – Accommodation with
private bathroom Wednesday 25 July.
Please select either shared or private bathroom for
the whole week to avoid needing to change rooms. You can
find out more about the two different types of accommodation on the
If you choose to arrange your own accommodation you will
need to book the following three social events
If you have booked an accommodation package you do
not need to book as these events are included.
- £35 - Formal three course fine dining Welcome
Dinner (plus wine) at Wills Hall on Saturday 21 July
(included in accommodation package)
- £15 - Hot dinner on in Wills Hall on Sunday 22
July (included in accommodation package)
- £20 - Hot buffet dinner and access to Goldney
Hall and Gardens on Monday 23 July (included in accommodation
Saturday 21 July
select just one of these visits as they are
running at the same time)
- £10 Bristol (includes coach transport to
- £10 Bath (includes coach transport to
Wednesday 25 July, 19:30 –
optional farewell dinner: Za Za Bazaar
£5 non-refundable deposit
with a further £10 payable in cash on the
Includes: all you can eat buffet, including
food from around the world and including desserts (drinks can be
bought at the bar).
The total cost of the meal is £15 – part
subsidised by EFPT Forum. You will need to pay £5 to
reserve your place and the remaining £10 can be paid in cash
on the evening of the meal (GBP only - other
currencies and credit cards are NOT accepted).
Thursday 26 July 10:00 – 16:00
- Psychotherapy Training Day in
conjunction with the Tavistock Institute
£30 - Includes conference
entry, delegate badge, free wifi and a two course hot lunch.
Cancellation by you
Notice must be given in writing by post or email
To be entitled to a refund all cancellations
must be received in writing no later than 27 May
After this dates no refunds will be given, but
should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcomed.
In the first instance this should be a delegate from your country,
but this may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the name of the replacement delegate.
Cancellation by EFPT
RCPsych and EFPT reserve the right to amend or cancel an event.
If an event has to be cancelled or date amendment made we will
contact all registered delegates as soon as possible to notify them
of the change. All delegates will be offered a full refund. We are
not able to reimburse travel or other costs related to the
RCPsych and EFPT will assume no liability if an event is
cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a Force Majeure such as
fire, strike, industrial action, extreme weather, terrorist
activity or any cause beyond our control.