Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. When are registrations open?
Registrations are now open.
2. How much does it cost?
Fees for Congress vary depending on several factors. The earlier
you book, the more money you will save. View the fees on our booking
3. I'm not a member of Royal College of Psychiatrists, can I
Of course! Anyone with an interest in psychiatry is welcome to
4. Where can I find out more information about International
recap of IC17 is available.
5. How many people will attend International Congress
We are expecting over 2,500 delegates from 40–50 different
5. How many CPD credits are provided for Congress?
Congress is eligible for one CPD hour for each hour of
educational activity in which you participate, subject to your own
personal reflection and peer group approval, with a maximum
of six CPD hours per day.
As in previous years, the Congress will apply for EACCME
accreditation which can be converted to AMA PRA Category 1
Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA
credit is available.
6. Are you still accepting poster submissions?
We are no longer accepting poster submissions. Successful
candidates have now been notified.
7. When will the programme be released?
The programme is now available to view.
8. I have an idea for a session, where can I submit this?
The deadline for submitting a proposal has now passed.
Successful applicants have now been notified.
9. How do I exhibit at Congress?
Please visit our exhibitions page for full
RCPsych on Social Media
Use the hashtag #RCPsychIC
Quotes from International Congress
"The International Congress in
Edinburgh was an uplifting experience."
"First class Congress - very
professional, showing the college in the best light. Not to be
"Overall superb, thank you, you
made me proud to be a psychiatrist."
"Wonderful gathering with high
quality of sessions and excellent opportunity of
"In one sentence, it is