Our opening hours
Reception is staffed Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (excluding bank holidays and other closures).
How to reach us
Our nearest London Underground stations are:
- Aldgate: Circle and Metropolitan Lines (5 minutes’ walk)
- Aldgate East: District and Hammersmith & City Lines (7 minutes’ walk)
- Tower Hill: Circle and District Lines (5 minutes’ walk)
- Tower Gateway Station: DLR (5 minutes’ walk)
Our nearest National Rail stations are:
- Fenchurch Street: (7 minutes’ walk)
- Liverpool Street: one stop to Aldgate or Aldgate East by tube
- London Bridge: (15 minutes’ walk or take buses RV1 or 40)
Our nearest airports are:
- London City Airport: Use DLR to Tower Gateway
- London Stansted Airport: Express trains from Stansted Airport to Liverpool Street, every 45 minutes. From Liverpool Street, one stop to either Aldgate or Aldgate East
- Heathrow Airport: Express train from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station
- Gatwick Airport: Express train from Gatwick to Victoria Station
Our nearest public car parks are:
- Chamber Street, Royal Mint Street, London E1 8BL – 110 places: £12.00 flat rate from 7.00 am to 7.00pm
- Minories, 1 Shorter Street, London E1 8PL – 401 places: £2.00 an hour from 6.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Royal Mint Street, London E1 8BL – 60 places: £20.00 for 24 hours; £12.00 a day; £50.00 a week
- London Whitechapel High Street, Spreadeagle Yard, London E1 7PJ – 100 places: £6.00 for 2 hours; £10.00 for 4 hours
Our building, 21 Prescot Street, features:
- lift access to all floors
- accessible toilets on Second, Ground, and Lower Ground floors
- accessible shower on the Lower Ground floor.
The building is fully DDA compliant.
Blue Badge (disabled) parking
There is one disabled parking bay at the rear of the building in Yeoman's Yard, off Chamber Street which runs parallel to Prescot Street and can be accessed via Leman Street or Mansell Street.
This bay must be booked in advance of attendance of any event or meeting by emailing email@example.com – we cannot guarantee availability for ad hoc requests.