Our opening hours
- Monday - Friday: (excluding bank holidays and other closures)
- Reception is staffed from 8.00am to 6.00 pm
Getting here by Underground
- Aldgate: Circle and Metropolitan Lines (5 minutes’ walk)
- Aldgate East: District and Hammersmith & City Lines (7 minutes’ walk)
- Tower Hill: Circle and District Lines (5 minutes’ walk)
- Tower Gateway Station: DLR (5 minutes’ walk)
Getting here by train
- Fenchurch Street: (7 minutes’ walk)
- Liverpool Street: one stop to Aldgate or Aldgate East
- London Bridge: (15 minutes’ walk or take buses RV1 or 40)
Getting here by bus
The following buses stop near Prescot Street:
15, 25, 40, 42, 67, 78, 100, 115, 135, 205, 254, RV1
- Chamber Street, Royal Mint Street, London E1 8BL – 110 places: £12.00 flat rate from 7.00 am to 7.00pm
- Minories, 1 Shorter Street, London E1 8PL – 401 places: £2.00 an hour from 6.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Royal Mint Street, London E1 8BL – 60 places: £20.00 for 24 hours; £12.00 a day; £50.00 a week
- London Whitechapel High Street, Spreadeagle Yard, London E1 7PJ – 100 places: £6.00 for 2 hours; £10.00 for 4 hours
There is one disabled parking bay at the rear of the building.
In Yeomans Yard, off Chamber Street which runs parallel to Prescot Street and can be accessed via Leman Street or Mansell Street.
This bay must be booked in advance of attendance of any event or meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - we cannot guarantee availability for ad hoc requests.
Lift access to all floors Accessible toilets on 2nd, Ground, and Lower Ground floors Accessible shower on Lower Ground Floor The building is fully DDA compliant.
We have cycle stands for guests, please enquire at reception.
Getting here by plane
- London City airport: Use DLR to Tower Gateway
- Stansted: Express trains from Stansted Airport to Liverpool Street, every 45 minutes. From Liverpool Street, one stop to either Aldgate or Aldgate East
- Heathrow: Express train from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station
- Gatwick: Express train from Gatwick to Victoria Station