Below are some resources that all trainees may find helpful.
Psychiatric Trainees' Committee (PTC)
- Find out more about the Psychiatric Trainees' Committee
- Read the PTC Magazine, The Registrar
- Email the PTC at firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Curricula
- Find out more about the GMC Generic professional capabilities
- Visit the 2022 Curricula Implementation Hub
- Find out more about the Core Psychiatry Training Curriculum (CT1 – CT3)
- Find out more about How to create PSPDP and PSR course
- We have drawn together all the information about the new curricula into an eLearning course
- All the Curricula documents and resources can be found online
The eLearning Hub is the eLearning resource for mental health professionals. It offers learning content aimed at trainees and qualified psychiatrists.
Trainees Online is the online learning resource to support trainee psychiatrists in preparing for the MRCPsych Paper A exam.
TrOn is free to access for anyone registered with the College as a trainee, member, affiliate, Student Associate or Foundation Doctor Associate – just log in with your College details (not Open Athens) to access the modules.
If you have any general enquires or questions about training please email: email@example.com
As a trainee psychiatrist, the online resources below may also be helpful to you: