We've developed a tool to help you calculate the date when you will complete your training.
- The details about your training programme
- The posts you’ve already completed
- The start date of your next post, and
- How many sessions a week you plan to work.
And the tool (XL) will calculate your projected completion date.
Please note, your completion of training date needs to be agreed with your deanery.
Our calculator should be used as a guide only and your completion of training date should be agreed by your TPD, your Deanery and at ARCP.
After your completion of training date has been agreed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update our records.
- Easily return to unfinished modules later on, using the 'My CPD Online' tracker.
- Share the knowledge and experience of experts in their field to encourage collaborative learning.
- Modules offer dynamic diagrams, sound and film clips.
- Also includes modules based on podcasts of interviews with leading psychiatrists, specially produced for CPD Online.
- You can change the number of hours on your certificate to reflect how long it actually took you to complete the module and other associated work.
- Relevant for fully qualified psychiatrists and other mental health professionals.
- Current CPD Online subscribers are eligible for a heavily discounted rate on the
- British Association for Psychopharmacology’s Online CPD resource (see your 'My CPD Online').