How to claim expenses

The Royal College of Psychiatrists uses My Expenses Online (MEO) to reimburse College expenses.
If you are a new user you must register an account on the system and select "I am new to MyExpensesOnline and need an account". If you have an account already you just need to log in. If you would like more information about how to use MEO please read the My Expenses Online help guide

Before claiming your expenses you should have received details of the nominal code and authorising manager from the event organiser. If you have not received this please contact them directly.

In order to process your claim you will need to complete all aspects of the form. Please read through the guidance on how to submit a claim to help guide you in your submission.

Please ensure you refer to the MEO travel and subsistence guidance for details of what you are allowed to claim before making any arrangements as funds will not be available for additional claims.

If you have any further queries please contact the event manager.

Read more to receive further information regarding a career in psychiatry