Make a donation

I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify The Royal College of Psychiatrists if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. I understand that The Royal College of Psychiatrists will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.
img 0001

How your contributions make a difference

Whether you donate a small or a large amount, your contribution makes a difference to mental health care.

Find out more