If you’re a medical student interested in a career in psychiatry, your first step should be to become a student Associate at the College. It’s free and there are lots of benefits.
Why become an Associate?
- Network: You’ll be invited to free events designed for medical students, and get discounted rates to the College’s International Congress, the biggest psychiatry event in the UK attended by psychiatrists worldwide.
- Learn: You get free electronic subscription to some fantastic magazines (BJPsych, BJPsych Bulletin, and BJPsych Advances) and a 10% discount on all other RCPsych Publications.
- Stay up to date: You’ll receive regular e-newsletters from the College, aimed at student Associates. You'll also receive copies of the biannual Associate magazine, Future Psych.
- Practice: Get free access to Trainees Online (TrOn), our online training module.
- Good value: It’s free to all UK medical students.
How to become an Associate
Please register as a new member and follow the instructions.