Becoming a Student Associate
If you are a UK based medical student interested in a career in psychiatry, your first step should be to become a Student Associate member of the College. It is free and there are lots of benefits.
Why become an Associate?
- Network: You’ll be invited to free events designed for medical students, and get discounted rates to the College’s International Congress, the biggest psychiatry event in the UK attended by psychiatrists worldwide.
- Learn: You get free electronic subscription to some fantastic magazines (BJPsych, BJPsych Bulletin,) and a 10% discount on other RCPsych Publications.
- Stay up to date: You’ll receive regular e-newsletters from the College, aimed at Student Associates. You'll also receive copies of the biannual Associate magazine, Future Psych.
- Practice: Get free access to Trainees Online (TrOn), our online training module.
- Good value: Free to all UK medical students.
How to become an Associate
Please register as a new member and follow the instructions.