About CPD eLearning
formerly CPD Online (CPDO)
CPD eLearning offers around 200 learning modules and more than 150 podcasts.
Access to the modules is through annual subscription, but we also offer free content for you to trial first. College members are entitled to discounted access to CPD eLearning.
Why use CPD eLearning?
- Access over 200 learning modules and 150 podcasts
- Gain up to 50 hours of core learning for CPD in the UK
- Benefit from a cost-effective way to gain your CPD requirement
- Access mobile-responsive learning to fit around your timetable
- Print out a certificate for each successfully completed module
- Measure your understanding and engage with interactive activities and tests, audio and video
- Access a trusted source of up-to-date information on the latest research and developments in academic and clinical best practice
- Share the knowledge and experience of experts in their field to encourage collaborative learning
- Access signposts for further study with links to other relevant journal articles, references, resources and events.
All modules are written by experts in their field and are peer reviewed and edited to the highest standards.
Modules take between 30 and 90 minutes to complete. We add new content to the website and ask our authors to review and update existing content regularly to ensure that we maintain quality, up-to-date content that is relevant for fully qualified psychiatrists and other mental health professionals.
Our ever-growing list of modules and podcasts provides a flexible, interactive way of keeping up to date with progress in mental health, and complements the College's other long-established CPD activities, such as BJPsych Advances.
An 'institutional subscription' is required when you have more than 10 users within one workplace/site/Trust. Athens authentication is used to give your multiple users access to the CPD eLearning site easily.
It is a cost-effective way to provide 50 hours of CPD for many psychiatrists at once.
Institutional prices are grouped into 'bands' depending on how many users you want; the higher the number of users, the bigger the savings your institution can make. To see the price bands and place an order, visit the subscribe page.