Thursday 12 October 2023
Overview of this webinar
In this webinar, Dr Chinwe Obinwa led a discussion with members of the Culture Club of the Association of Black Psychiatrists’ UK on how the arts not only music, film and television but also theatre, poetry and visual art has an important role in celebrating and representing Black culture and as a form of therapy, bringing benefits professionally and personally.
- Dr Tai Ajayi, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr Allison Edwards, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr La Dantai Henriques, Foundation Doctor
- Dr Chuks Nwuba, Specialty Doctor
- Dr Wesley Quadros, Foundation Doctor