How to commission the NCCMH
We have been commissioned by a range of organisations to work on projects aimed at improving the quality of mental health care. We welcome you to contact us about any projects that require mental health expertise.
Over the years, we've been commissioned by organisations including:
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- Health Education England (HEE)
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- National Workforce Skills Development Unit, the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Social Finance
- Social Mobility Commission
Mental health trusts and boards and voluntary sector organisations from across the UK have subscribed to our quality improvement collaboratives.
We have also worked with international organisations including NICE International and MH4U in Ukraine.
If you are interested in commissioning us, please contact us and provide some information about your work. You can:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us
- Contact us by phone on 0208 618 4051.
We can then organise a time to discuss your work further and what we can offer you.