Enjoying the BJPsych journals online
How to access the BJPsych journals online, as well as the exclusive online content and features available for you to enjoy and enhance your learning and development.
The BJPsych journal portfolio is hosted online by Cambridge University Press on Cambridge Core. Use your RCPsych member login details to access the latest full content of the British Journal of Psychiatry (BJPsych) and BJPsych Advances.
This is the same username and password that you already use to gain access to your secure area on the College website.
BJPsych Bulletin, BJPsych International, and BJPsych Open are open access journals with no login needed to access.
Additional features available online
We work with Cambridge to continually improve and develop the features available online:
- Podcasts – hosted on our SoundCloud channel
- Video abstracts and interviews – hosted on Vimeo
- Supporting information – extra data and information at article level
- eLetters – article-level online responses from fellow readers
Further discovery and learning
- Hypothesis – online editing and annotation
- Altmetrics – to discover online conversations, news and policy related to the article
- Email alerts – access to content before the print copy arrives
- Access to the digital archive (‘standard’ online subscription doesn’t include this)
- Related articles and reading suggestions via UNSILO (spring/summer 2020)
- Online collections – articles grouped by theme or specialty
Contact the Publishing Team with any queries about enjoying the journals online.