Is this the right course for you?
Check with your local NHS Specialist Mental Health Approvals Panel for information on the criteria for re-approval, and to confirm which course is suitable for your requirements before booking a course.
- The course consists of one eLearning module, hosted on CPD eLearning, which will take approximately 4 hours to complete, plus a 3 hour live Q&A session
- The module is comprised of recorded presentations, interactive learning exercises and an end of-module test
- Once you have registered for your live Q&A session date, you will receive a link to access the eLearning module and you can begin completing this straight away
- You must complete the eLearning module before attending the live Q&A session
- The live Q&A session is your opportunity to ask questions about what you have learnt
How to access the course
The eLearning module will be available to access and complete as soon as you have registered for your live Q&A session. After registering, please follow these steps:
- You will receive an invitation to activate your subscription to CPD eLearning - if you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder or contact us
- Click on your activation link
- You will be taken to the CPD eLearning home page
- Please log in using your RCPsych login details (please use your RCPsych login, even if you usually access CPD eLearning through Open Athens)
- Please return to your activation email and click 'start the course'
- You will be taken to the course module
How to book
- The course costs £225 - includes access to the eLearning module + your live Q&A session
- Please select the live Q&A session date you wish to attend
- You will then be taken to the online booking page to pay for the whole course
Please note: cancelling and re-booking for a different date will incur a 20% administration fee. Please ensure you are available on the date you select before booking. Read our terms and conditions before booking.