Is this the right course for you?
Check with your local NHS Specialist Mental Health Approvals Panel for information on the criteria for re-approval, and to confirm which course is suitable for your requirements before booking a course.
- The course consists of one eLearning module, hosted on My Learning which will take approximately four hours to complete, plus a three hour live Q&A session.
- The module is comprised of recorded presentations, interactive learning exercises and an end-of-module test.
- Once you have registered for your live Q&A session date, you will receive a link to access the eLearning module and you can begin completing this straight away.
- You must complete the eLearning module before attending the live Q&A session.
- The live Q&A session is your opportunity to ask questions about what you have learnt.
How to access the course
The online course modules will be available to access and complete as soon as you have registered for your live Q&A session. After registering, please follow these steps:
- You will receive a welcome email containing a link to the 'My Area' of your learning profile.
- Open the link and log in using your RCPsych login details (please do not log in using your OpenAthens credentials)
- The course will be listed under the 'My Home' tab of your learning account
- Please click into the course title to begin your learning
How to book
- The course costs £225 - includes access to the eLearning module + your live Q&A session.
- Please select the live Q&A session date you wish to attend.
- You will then be taken to the online booking page to pay for the whole course.
Please note: cancelling and re-booking for a different date will incur a 20% administration fee. Please ensure you are available on the date you select before booking. Read our terms and conditions before booking.