The fees for Congress vary depending on whether you are a member or non-member of the College, your Career grade and the time of year you book. Please see the table below
|Non-member of RCPsych||£400||£450||£500|
|Consultant or locum consultant*||£375||£425||£475|
|ST4/5/6, and SAS Doctors*||£275||£325||£375|
|Foundation doctors and student associates*||£150||£200||£250|
* Fee only available if you are a member, fellow, affiliate of RCPsych.
We have previously offered day registration, however this year, the Congress will be delivered on a specialist event platform in a very different way from our other online events. It is not possible for us to limit access to part of the content without limiting your experience of Congress as a whole and therefore we can no longer offer day rates.
All content will be available on demand so you will be able to experience much more the of the Congress compared to a face to face event. Once registered you will have access to 100% of the content for up to two months to watch in your own time.
Submissions for this years International Congress are now closed. If you have submitted a poster abstract we hope to inform you by mid April.
During the sessions you will be able to ask questions using the in session Q&A function. We will also be holding Q&A sessions with a number of speakers in our Lounge so look out for those in the Congress programme.
If you need to contact the organisers or need assistance with anything you can ask your question through the Helpdesk.
During the sessions you will not be visible on screen or around the platform.
There are, however, various interactive elements throughout the Congress platform and some of the interactive meetings and sessions will be run through Zoom. You will have the option in these sessions to turn your camera off.
The information you have registered with will be included on your Profile and visible to attendees. You can amend this information when you first log in.
If you wish to watch any on demand content from the Congress you will need to have registered in advance. On demand content will be available for up to 6 months after the Congress end date. To access this you will simply need to log back in to the platform.
Please be aware that it will take up to 24 hours for on demand content to be available.
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists International Congress 2021 is an entirely ‘online’ event and offers 120 hours of educational content
- For the College’s CPD purposes, the normal daily limits will apply- ie, claim a maximum of 6 hours per day
- However, please note that delegates will have access to all Congress content for 6 months
- This means that you can watch content ‘on demand’ outside of the Congress dates
- If watch content on demand, these can be claimed for CPD purposes, subject to firstly, the limit of no more than 6 hours on a day and secondly, approval of your peer group
- The attendance certificate provided by the College will only mention the Congress dates
- If claiming CPD for watching ‘on demand’ on other days, the evidence will have to be not only the attendance certificate, but also peer group approval
- Any CPD claimed whether viewed ‘live’ or ‘on demand’ must be approved by your peer group and we would recommend the use of a reflective note as a part of this process
Yes, certificates of attendance will be automatically emailed to you after the Congress.
If you watch on demand you will still be eligible for a certificate, however there may be a slight delay in sending these out.