The Psychiatric Trainees' Committee is proud to present our 6-part Wellbeing Podcast series "You Are Not Alone".
We hope these conversations will celebrate the lived experience of our colleagues, nurture more allies and help think about the complex factors that affect physician wellbeing.
This page contains further resources for those who have been affected by any of the topics discussed in the series.
The series was produced by the PTC with the support of the Wellbeing Committee.
Host: PTC rep Dr Daniel Wilkes
Guests: Finding True North author and psychiatrist, Professor Linda Gask and Medical Student Usama Ali
- RCPsych Psychiatrists' Support Service
- NHS Practitioner Health
- BMA Counselling and Peer Support Services
- Professor Linda Gask, The Other Side of Silence and Finding True North: The Healing Power of Place - see Professor Gask's website for more details
- Dr Caroline Elton, Also Human
- ed. Professor Dame Clare Gerada, Beneath the White Coat: Doctors, their minds and mental health
Host: Dr Shevonne Matheiken
Guests: Dr Leanne Tozer and Dr Raka Maitra
Summary: PTC vice-chair Dr Shevonne Matheiken speaks to two trainees who have been shielding during the COVID-19 pandemic, Drs Leanne Tozer and Raka Maitra.
Music: Dr Alex Serafimov (composer and electric piano) and Dr Süreyya Melike Toparlak (guitar)
Producers: Dr Shevonne Matheiken and Bella Lamplough Shields