The information you provide when registering for an event will be used to:
- Provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our events or inclusion in a mailing list.
- Contact you with information about an event that you’re attending.
- Email you about other RCPsych events that may interest you.
- We may share your details with subcontractors if necessary for the purposes of your event registration. For example, if you include accommodation as part of your booking we will share your details with the hotel or if an external company is appointed to produce the badges, your details will be shared with them. External companies will be allowed to use your details for the purpose of your event attendance only.
- We will never share or sell your details to third parties for any other purposes.
- Information about non-members of the College will be held for 6 years.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting your local division or devolved nation’s office
If you need to cancel your booking, we will be able to refund you as follows:
- 80% if you give us more than one month’s notice
- 50% if you give us two weeks’ notice
We will not be able to offer any refunds received with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
RCPsych reserves the right to amend the programme or cancel an event.
If an event has to be cancelled or rescheduled we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you of the change. You will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
We can't reimburse travel, accommodation or other costs related to the event.
RCPsych assumes no liability if an event is cancelled or rescheduled resulting from fire, strike, terrorism, industrial action, extreme weather or any cause beyond our control.