Welcome to our eNewsletter for members
In this month's newsletter we discuss our offerings for this year's International Women's Day and Eating Disorders Awareness Week, share how to get the best rate for this year's Congress, and invite you to join a Q&A webinar on the latest wave of the AMHE QI Collaborative.
Question Time with the Officers
In this month’s QT we answer your questions on:
- what the College is doing to address reductions in funding for mental health services
- the importance of family and improving the prognosis of mental illness
- gender services and gender dysphoria
- supporting the BMJ’s call for government to declare a national health and care emergency
- the possibility of introducing a Fellowship exam
- our position on the doctors’ strike
- affiliate voting rights
- the cost of holding AGMs and EGMs in 2022 regarding affiliate voting rights
- and more.
Design your own RCPsych Scotland tartan and leave a mark on our history
A unique competition has been launched for Scottish members, asking them to design their own tartan – to mark the 30th anniversary of RCPsych in Scotland.