Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry Resources Page 2023
Welcome to the Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry Conference 2023
- The conference booklet has the full programme, presentation abstracts and speaker biographies
- The conference programme is available to download
- EventsAir FAQs - find out how to use the platform
- Watch the explainer video
This conference is eligible for up to six CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval.
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates within a week of the conference taking place.
Watch on demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive an email letting you know the conference sessions are ready to watch on demand - the recordings will be available for 2 months.
Please complete a short feedback survey to let us know what you thought of the event:
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future events.
- Memory Services National Accreditation Programme
- Quality Network for Older Adult Mental Health Services