Any poster accepted at the 2024 Congress will be displayed on an electronic poster screen at the venue, you will not be asked to print your poster.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Abbreviations may be used only if they are defined (spelled out in full text at first mention) followed by abbreviation in brackets.
- Please complete all sections in relation to your abstract.
- The abstract in total must be no more than 400 words, including formulas but excluding subtitles.
- Please do not include any bibliographical references, tables, diagrams or appendices.
- If your submission is a case study please complete the boxes as below but treat the titles as the following: Aims = Background, Methods = Case Report, Results = Discussion, Conclusion = Conclusion
- If your abstract does not follow the requested format, it will NOT be accepted. Please do not state ‘Data will be available’ as it will NOT get accepted. Limited data also means it is less likely to be accepted.
- The title of the abstract must be strictly coherent with the data included in the abstract and the conclusions must be warranted by information included in the results section.
- Authors are encouraged to state their hypotheses and frame their conclusions accordingly.
- For studies that include service users, patients or populations, the number of people studied should be explicitly stated in the Methods section.
- Submissions are accepted on the understanding that the work has been performed with the permission of any relevant ethical or legislative body. The authors should therefore ensure the work was conducted with appropriate ethical and governance safeguards.
- All sources of financial sponsorship of the study should be stated at the end of the abstract.
- Outstanding candidates may be asked to make an oral poster presentation (rapid-fire) at the International Congress. You will be asked to tick whether you would like to be considered for a rapid fire presentation on the submission form.
- If your abstract has been accepted then at least one of the named authors (ideally the presenting author) will need register and pay to attend at least one day of Congress. Otherwise your poster will not be displayed.
- Only named authors are permitted to present
- The scientific committee reserves the rights to reject any submission
Authors will be asked to select one category/topic:
- Education and Training
- Quality Improvement
- Service Evaluation
- Case Study
If you have any problems with your submission please get in touch:
T: 0208 618 4120