The Royal College of Psychiatrists are looking for Higher Trainees to join the abstract reviewing panel for our upcoming congress.
Why become a poster reviewer?
- Enhance your CV
- Receive certificate as evidence
- Higher trainee in Psychiatry, on a registered training programme in the UK
- Fully registered with GMC and no impending formal investigations by GMC or employer
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Ability to critically and objectively evaluate abstracts/posters in a timely manner
- Awareness and understanding of common research methodologies including systematic review, meta-analysis, experimental designs, and surveys.
- Understands the differences between audit and research.
- Appreciates and adheres to the principles of confidentiality and impartiality when acting as a peer reviewer
- Prior experience of abstract/poster peer reviewing is desirable but not a requirement, since each successful candidate will be assigned a mentor.
- Education and Training
- Service Evaluation
- Quality improvement
- Case study
All abstract reviewers will receive a certificate as evidence that they reviewed
If you have any problems with your application please get in touch
Telephone: 0208 618 4143 / 0208 618 4288