CPD Online – or CPDO – is an eLearning resource offering over 230 learning modules and more than 150 podcasts.
Why use CPD Online?
- You can access our increasing number of learning modules and podcasts.
- It’s a cost-effective way to gain your annual CPD requirement: you can use CPD Online to obtain ALL 50 of your annual CPD Online credits during the pandemic.
- Mobile-responsive learning to fit around your timetable.
- 'My CPD Online' tracks your progress and stores all your certificates of completion.
- You can print out a certificate for each successfully completed module.
- You can measure your understanding and engage with interactive activities and tests, audio and video.
- It’s a trusted source of up-to-date information on the latest research and developments in academic and clinical best practice.
- You can share the knowledge and experience of experts in their field to encourage collaborative learning.
- It signposts for further study with links to other relevant journal articles, references, resources and events.
- You can subscribe to the British Association for Psychopharmacology's (BAP's) Online CPD resource for a heavily discounted rate of £30 (see your 'My CPD Online' to do this).
All modules are written by experts in their field and are peer reviewed and edited to the highest standards.
Modules take between 30 and 90 minutes to complete. We add new content to the website and ask our authors to review and update existing content regularly to ensure that we maintain quality, up-to-date content that is relevant for fully qualified psychiatrists and other mental health professionals.
Our ever-growing list of modules and podcasts provides a flexible, interactive way of keeping up to date with progress in mental health, and complements the College's other long-established CPD activities, such as BJPsych Advances.
An 'institutional subscription' is required when you have more than 10 users within one workplace/site/Trust. Athens authentication is used to give your multiple users access to the CPD Online site easily.
It is a cost-effective way to provide 50 hours of CPD for many psychiatrists at once.
Institutional prices are grouped into 'bands' depending on how many users you want; the higher the number of users, the bigger the savings your institution can make. To see the price bands and place an order, visit the Subscribe page.