- Status : 4-year term
- Salary : Voluntary role
- Closing date : 04/09/2023
- Interview date : 26/09/2023
An opportunity has arisen for two committee members to join the membership of the Psychopharmacology Committee of Council. The committee is responsible for ensuring the College guidance and policy in the field of psychopharmacology remains up to date and reflects best practice. It also provides a focus of expertise in the area of psychopharmacology in the College.
Overview of the role
To ensure that College guidance and policy in the field of psychopharmacology remains up to date and reflects best practice. To provide a focus of expertise about psychopharmacology in the College.
- To uphold and promote the College values of Courage, Innovation, Respect, Collaboration, Learning and Excellence.
- Attend the meetings of the Psychopharmacology Committee, which may be held 3 times per year at the College, elsewhere or online.
- Work with other members of the committee in developing the role and activities of the committee.
- Play a key role in providing expertise in psychopharmacology.
- Undertake committee work between scheduled meetings.
- Represent the committee at meetings within the College and with external organisations.
- Occasionally lead on projects agreed by the committee.
- Respond to relevant consultations
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this post, please submit a CV and a covering letter demonstrating experience (one A4 side) to email@example.com.
Please see the full JD for this role below.
Closing date: Monday 4 September 2023
Interview date: The afternoon of Tuesday 26 September 2023 via Microsoft Teams/Zoom.
Interviews are likely to be around 30 minutes.
The College values a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves.