- Status : Five year term | Average of 1 PA per week
- Salary : Voluntary
- Closing date : 20/10/2023
- Interview date : 09/11/2023
Overview of the role
- Achieving closer engagement between artists, arts and health organisations, the public and professionals working in mental health;
- Providing background knowledge to help those grappling with complex policy or arts-related issues;
- To formulate arts research questions or projects which have public relevance;
- Raising questions and contributing to debate about current issues;
- A key role in curating and organising the occasional exhibitions at the College in collaboration with the exhibitions group (subject to budget).
The post is voluntary, and the appointee should expect, with the agreement of his or her employer, to spend an average of 1 p.a. / session per week in the role.
The post holder will report to the Registrar.
The post will appeal to anyone interested in any aspect of psychiatry in any specialty who has experience in the arts or arts and health.
Find the full job description below.
How to apply
Those who would like to be considered for this post should submit a short CV and a statement (one A4 side) expressing interest and demonstrating experience to Dr Trudi Seneviratne, Registrar via: email@example.com
Applications should be received by close of play on Friday 20 October 2023 and interviews will be held online on Thursday 9 November 2023.