iMind August 2020 is now available.
In this issue:
- Chair's Blog
- a feature on the Nottingham Psychiatric Archive
- information about our first ever virtual conference
- the medical student essay prize winner
- small project grant applications
To ensure that you receive our newsletters, please make sure that your email address is registered and up-to-date.
Contribute to the newsletter
If you would like to contribute to iMind please email us.
Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry Annual Conference 2020
Date: 14-15 October 2020
Location: Online event
- Primary Care Mental Health (2nd edition)
- Models of Care
- Why QI? A guide to quality improvement (PDF)
- Good mental health services for young people (PDF)
- Compassion in care: ten things you can do to make a difference (PDF)
- Improving physical health for people with mental illness: what can be done? (PDF)
- Acute Care Commission: General Adult faculty final response (PDF)
- CR 164 - Parents as patients: Supporting the needs of patients who are parents and their children. (PDF)
Better Data, Better Care: Understanding & using data for quality improvement
Friday 22 February 2019
All the available presentations from the event have been posted here for information.
All presentations are the intellectual property of the author and may not be copied or distributed nor may any information, images or data included in these presentations be reproduced without prior written consent of the author.
What we can learn from NHS Benchmarking Data (PDF) by Stephen Watkins
Purposeful and productive community services (PDF) by Dr Ranjeet Shah
Making sense of the numbers: A whole system approach from Sheffield (PDF) by Dr Helen Crimlisk
SNOMED CT in Mental Health (PDF) by Denise Downs
Democratising Data for Patient Care (PDF) by Mark Hayter
From board to floor & floor to Board What Information is at your fingertips to improve care (PDF) by Dr Geraldine Strathdee
RCPsych Demand and Capacity work (PDF) by Dr Andy Moore
Lambeth – a Live example of applying information to improving population health (PDF) by Edward Davie
Whole System Integrated Care Mental Health Dashboard (PDF) by Priya Ramanah