IMind March 2019 (PDF) is now available.
In this issue:
- Blog from our Chair
- Modernising the Mental Health Act
- The RCPsych Primary Care Mental Health Conference
- The Faculty's Spring conference Better Data, Better Care
- Call for nominations for the Higher Trainee Rep on the executive committee
To ensure that you receive our newsletters, please make sure that your email address is registered and up-to-date.
Contribute to the newsletter
If you would like to contribute to iMind please email us.
Save the Date!
Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry Annual Conference
Date: 10 & 11 October 2019
- Why QI? A guide to quality improvement (PDF)
- Good mental health services for young people (PDF)
- Compassion in care: ten things you can do to make a difference (PDF)
- Improving physical health for people with mental illness: what can be done? (PDF)
- Acute Care Commission: General Adult faculty final response (PDF)
- CR 164 - Parents as patients: Supporting the needs of patients who are parents and their children. (PDF)