IMind July 2019 (PDF) is now available.
In this issue:
- Blog from our outgoing Chair
- a feature on co-production
- the new community mental health pathway
- information about the GAP Annual Conference 2019
- update on the curriculum review
To ensure that you receive our newsletters, please make sure that your email address is registered and up-to-date.
Contribute to the newsletter
If you would like to contribute to iMind please email us.
Faculty Spring Conference 2020: Co-production: Patients/Carers/Staff working together to improve clinical outcomes
Date: 18 March 2020
Cross-Faculty data conference - details to follow
Date: 1 June 2020
Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry Annual Conference 2020
Date: 14-15 October 2020
- Why QI? A guide to quality improvement (PDF)
- Good mental health services for young people (PDF)
- Compassion in care: ten things you can do to make a difference (PDF)
- Improving physical health for people with mental illness: what can be done? (PDF)
- Acute Care Commission: General Adult faculty final response (PDF)
- CR 164 - Parents as patients: Supporting the needs of patients who are parents and their children. (PDF)
Better Data, Better Care: Understanding & using data for quality improvement
Friday 22 February 2019
All the available presentations from the event have been posted here for information.
All presentations are the intellectual property of the author and may not be copied or distributed nor may any information, images or data included in these presentations be reproduced without prior written consent of the author.
What we can learn from NHS Benchmarking Data (PDF) by Stephen Watkins
Purposeful and productive community services (PDF) by Dr Ranjeet Shah
Making sense of the numbers: A whole system approach from Sheffield (PDF) by Dr Helen Crimlisk
SNOMED CT in Mental Health (PDF) by Denise Downs
Democratising Data for Patient Care (PDF) by Mark Hayter
From board to floor & floor to Board What Information is at your fingertips to improve care (PDF) by Dr Geraldine Strathdee
RCPsych Demand and Capacity work (PDF) by Dr Andy Moore
Lambeth – a Live example of applying information to improving population health (PDF) by Edward Davie
Whole System Integrated Care Mental Health Dashboard (PDF) by Priya Ramanah