IMind Autumn 2018 (PDF) is now available.
In this issue:
- Blog from our Chair
- Reflections on the 2018 Faculty conference
- Results of the Faculty's acute care survey
- Person-centred care in psychiatric practice
- Update on the Mental Health Treatment Requirement
To ensure that you receive our newsletters, please make sure that your email address is registered and up-to-date.
Contribute to the newsletter
If you would like to contribute to iMind please email us.
Better Data, Better Care: Understanding & using data for quality improvement
Date: 22 February 2019
Information about confirmed speakers and details of how to book are now available
- Why QI? A guide to quality improvement (PDF)
- Good mental health services for young people (PDF)
- Compassion in care: ten things you can do to make a difference (PDF)
- Improving physical health for people with mental illness: what can be done? (PDF)
- Acute Care Commission: General Adult faculty final response (PDF)
- CR 164 - Parents as patients: Supporting the needs of patients who are parents and their children. (PDF)