Vacancies will arise in 2021 for the positions of vice-chair and financial officer on the Faculty of Rehabilitation & Social Psychiatry Executive Committee.
Nominations are now invited and should be received at the College by 5pm on 2 November 2020.
For further information and to download the notice of election look at our elections page.
Watch this space for future events
- In sight and in mind: Making good on the promise of mental health rehabilitation (PDF)
- Mental Health Inpatient Rehabilitation Services Typology Table (PDF)
- CR218: Bridges not walls: good practice guidance for transition and cooperation between mental health services for older people
- FR/RS/07: Community psychosis services: the role of community mental health rehabilitation teams (PDF)
- FR/RS/06: A guide to good practice in the use of out-of-area placements (PDF)
- FR/RS/05: Making the case for a rehabilitation facility (PDF)
- FR/RS/04: The forgotten need for rehabilitation in contemporary mental health services (PDF)
- FR/RS/03: Rehabilitation services in the UK and Ireland: current status and future need (PDF)
- FR/RS/02: Out of area treatments and good practice recommendations (PDF)
- FR/RS/01: Enabling recovery for people with complex mental health needs: a template for rehabilitation services (PDF)
- CR190: Consensus statement on high-dose antipsychotic medication (PDF)
- CR173. Delivering Quality Care for Drug and Alcohol Users: the Roles and Competencies of Doctors (PDF)
- CR164: Parents as patients
- Mental Health & Housing: Housing on the Pathway to Recovery
- More than shelter - a literature review
- Guidance for commissioners of rehabilitation services for people with complex mental health needs
- NICE guidance on schizophrenia.
- Insight and In Mind - A toolkit to reduce the use of out of area mental health services (March 2011)
- Enabling Recovery: The Principles and Practice of Rehabilitation Psychiatry (2nd edition) edited by Frank Holloway, Sridevi Kalidindi, Helen Killaspy and Glenn Roberts
- Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare(RCPsych Publications: June 2011), John Ballatt and Penelope Campling
- Social Inclusion and Mental Health (RCPsych Publications: June 2010), edited by Jed Boardman, Alan Currie, Helen Killaspy and Gillian Mezey
We worked with NHS Digital to produce a series of videos to raise awareness and understanding of mental health rehabilitation services.