Our discussion group is available to all members and provides an informal forum to share best practice and quality improvement initiatives, seek advice from other members, discuss current issues and policy, share and debate relevant research papers and advertise upcoming events and conferences. It is hosted on Basecamp.
If you would like to join, please email us.
- FR/RS/07: Community psychosis services: the role of community mental health rehabilitation teams
- FR/RS/06: A guide to good practice in the use of out-of-area placements
- FR/RS/05: Making the case for a rehabilitation facility
- FR/RS/04: The forgotten need for rehabilitation in contemporary mental health services
- FR/RS/03: Rehabilitation services in the UK and Ireland: current status and future need
- FR/RS/02: Out of area treatments and good practice recommendations
- FR/RS/01: Enabling recovery for people with complex mental health needs: a template for rehabilitation services
- OP64. How to set up Rehabilitation and Recovery Services in Ireland
- CR190: Consensus statement on high-dose antipsychotic medication. November 2014
- CR173. Delivering Quality Care for Drug and Alcohol Users: the Roles and Competencies of Doctors. September 2012
- CR153. Links Not Boundaries: Service Transitions for People Growing Older with Enduring or Relapsing Mental Illness. January 2009
- CR 164. Patient as parents. January 2011.
- Enabling Recovery: The Principles and Practice of Rehabilitation Psychiatry (2nd edition) edited by Frank Holloway, Sridevi Kalidindi, Helen Killaspy and Glenn Roberts
- Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare(RCPsych Publications: June 2011), John Ballatt and Penelope Campling
- Social Inclusion and Mental Health (RCPsych Publications: June 2010), edited by Jed Boardman, Alan Currie, Helen Killaspy and Gillian Mezey