The conference programme is available to view
Join our Academic Trainees WhatsApp group
Sign up here : https://bit.ly/2RZlAt5
This conference is eligible for up to 6 CPD hours, subject to peer group approval.
If you wish to tweet about the conference use @rcpsych
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
Watch on demand
Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand. To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password. This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
A detailed online feedback form can be found by visiting - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9KPDLTG
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
Copies of the PowerPoint presentations will be made available here for delegates to view by kind permission of the presenters.
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without prior written consent of the author. If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
- Welcome - Professor Vivienne Curtis
- Mental Health Research in the post-COVID world - Peter Thompson
- Medical Students and FY Doctors: Alternative routes to academic careers in Psychiatry - Dr Roshelle Ramkisson
- Keynote Address: Burnout among doctors and medical students - Professor Dinesh Bhugra
- Pre-Doctoral Trainees: Getting that fellowship: Top Tips - Professor John-Paul Taylor