In this webinar, Dr Livia Martucci, the Faculty’s Academic Secretary, talks about how community services in London are coping with COVID-19 and Harriet Clarke gives an update from the Perinatal Quality Network.
You can also view the main College resources on COVID-19.
COVID-19: Mental health before, during and after pregnancy - resources for patients
These resources from NHS England and NHS Improvement have been produced with women with experience of perinatal mental health conditions to increase knowledge about perinatal mental illness.
- Best Beginnings
- Maternal OCD (charity)
- Maternal MH Alliance
- World Psychiatric Association: Women's Mental Health Section
- International Marcé Society
- Break the silence
- Action on Puerperal Psychosis
- APP's patient perspective on Puerperal Psychosis
- The Angela Harrison Charitable Trust
- Delivering high quality, effective, compassionate care: Developing the right people with the right skills and the right values. A mandate from the Government to Health Education England
- NICE Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health Guideline
- MBRRACE-UK Perinatal Mortality Surveillance report for births in 2016
- A Framework for Maternity Services in Scotland
- Early Intervention - Next Steps (Graham Allen MP)
We produce a variety of pages about maternal mental health that are co-produced with psychiatrists and patients.
Problems & Disorders
- Perinatal OCD for carers
- Postpartum psychosis for carers
- Postpartum psychosis
- Postnatal depression
- Postnatal depression for carers
- Postnatal depression: key facts
- Perinatal OCD